Purchase Power Parity adjusted exchange rate was used for 1998. (OECD data)
Drug reimbursement: Indicators of inappropriate resource allocation
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2002
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 528–534, November 2002
How to Cite
Bégaud, B., Bergman, U., Eichler, H.-G., Leufkens, H. G. M. and Meier, P. J. (2002), Drug reimbursement: Indicators of inappropriate resource allocation. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 54: 528–534. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2125.2002.01690.x
Weighted units within the 19 classes of reimbursed drugs
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2002
- Accepted 6 March 2002.
- 1Choices in Health Policy. an Agenda for the European Union. Office For Official Publications of the European Communities, Luxembourg. Cambridge: Darmouth Publishing Co, Ltd, University Press, 1995, pp. 1–163., , , , .
- 9Cochrane Collaboration. In The Cochrane Library, Issue 4. Oxford: Update Software.
- 10WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology. Guidelines for ATC Classification and DDD Assignment, 3rd edn. Oslo, 2000.
- 12IMS Health. IMS MIDAS 1998. PA: IMS Health, Plymouth Meeting, 1998.
- 13Läkemedelsstatistik AB Sweden, 1998.
- 15Report of the Committee of Principal Investigators. WHO cooperative trial on primary prevention of ischaemic heart disease with clofibrate to lower serum cholesterol: Final mortality follow-up. Lancet 1984; ii: 600–604.
- 17Nimodipine for primary degenerative, mixed and vascular dementia (Cochrane Review). In The Cochrane Library, Issue 1. Oxford: Update Software, 2000..
- 18Piracetam for dementia or cognitive impairment (Cochrane Review). In The Cochrane Library, Issue 1. Oxford: Update Software, 2000., .
- 19Mucolytic agents for chronic bronchitis (Cochrane Review). In The Cochrane Library, Issue 1. Oxford: Update Software, 2000., .
- 21Calcitonin for the treatment and prevention of corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis (Cochrane Review). In The Cochrane Library, Issue 1. Oxford: Update Software, 2000., , , et al.
- 27Medicine and Culture. New York: Henry Holt and Co., 1988..
- 30Drug Utilization Studies. Methods and Uses, European Series no. 45. WHO Regional Publications, 1993., ed.