The first ICCAD meeting was held in Rome in 1999, the proceedings of which were published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (2001;45: S1−67).
International Consensus Conference on Atopic Dermatitis II (ICCAD II): clinical update and current treatment strategies*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 148, Issue Supplement s63, pages 3–10, May 2003
How to Cite
Ellis, C., Luger, T., the ICCAD II Faculty:, Abeck, D., Allen, R., Graham-Brown, R.A.C., De Prost, Y., Eichenfield, L.F., Ferrandiz, C., Giannetti, A., Hanifin, J., Koo, J.Y.M., Leung, D., Lynde, C., Ring, J., Ruiz-Maldonado, R. and Saurat, J.-H. (2003), International Consensus Conference on Atopic Dermatitis II (ICCAD II): clinical update and current treatment strategies. British Journal of Dermatology, 148: 3–10. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.148.s63.1.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.