Identification of dimenhydrinate as the causative agent in fixed drug eruption using patch-testing in previously affected skin
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
British Association of Dermatology
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 138, Issue 5, pages 920–921, May 1998
How to Cite
Smola, Kruppa, Hunzelmann, Krieg and Scharffetter-Kochanek (1998), Identification of dimenhydrinate as the causative agent in fixed drug eruption using patch-testing in previously affected skin. British Journal of Dermatology, 138: 920–921. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.1998.02248.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.