Chronic herpes simplex virus type I glossitis in an immunocompromised man
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
British Association of Dermatology
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 140, Issue 2, pages 343–346, February 1999
How to Cite
NIKKELS and PIÉRARD (1999), Chronic herpes simplex virus type I glossitis in an immunocompromised man. British Journal of Dermatology, 140: 343–346. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.1999.02676.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!