Mast cells in psoriatic skin are strongly positive for interferon-gamma
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
British Association of Dermatology
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 140, Issue 4, pages 624–633, April 1999
How to Cite
ACKERMANN, HARVIMA, PELKONEN, RITAMÄKI-SALO, NAUKKARINEN, HARVIMA and HORSMANHEIMO (1999), Mast cells in psoriatic skin are strongly positive for interferon-gamma. British Journal of Dermatology, 140: 624–633. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.1999.02760.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.