Face dermatitis from contaminants on a mask for anaesthesia
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 142, Issue 1, pages 163–165, January 2000
How to Cite
Komericki, P., Szolar-Platzer, C., Kränke, B. and Aberer, W. (2000), Face dermatitis from contaminants on a mask for anaesthesia. British Journal of Dermatology, 142: 163–165. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2000.03261.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 19 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.