Finasteride increases anagen hair in men with androgenetic alopecia
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 143, Issue 4, pages 804–810, October 2000
How to Cite
Van Neste, D., Fuh, V., Sanchez-Pedreno, P., Lopez-Bran, E., Wolff, H., Whiting, D., Roberts, J., Kopera, D., Stene, J.-J., Calvieri, S., Tosti, A., Prens, E., Guarrera, M., Kanojia, P., He, W. and Kaufman, K.D. (2000), Finasteride increases anagen hair in men with androgenetic alopecia. British Journal of Dermatology, 143: 804–810. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2000.03780.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 4 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!