Impaired quality of life of adults with skin disease in primary care
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
British Association of Dermatologists, 2000
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 143, Issue 5, pages 979–982, November 2000
How to Cite
Harlow, D., Poyner, T., Finlay, A.Y. and Dykes, P.J. (2000), Impaired quality of life of adults with skin disease in primary care. British Journal of Dermatology, 143: 979–982. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2000.03830.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication 24 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!