Acitretin is converted to etretinate only during concomitant alcohol intake
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 143, Issue 6, pages 1164–1169, December 2000
How to Cite
Grønhøj Larsen, F., Steinkjer, B., Jakobsen, P., Hjorter, A., Brockhoff, P.B. and Nielsen-Kudsk, F. (2000), Acitretin is converted to etretinate only during concomitant alcohol intake. British Journal of Dermatology, 143: 1164–1169. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2000.03883.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 6 July 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.