A case of erythrokeratoderma variabilis without mutations in connexin 31
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 143, Issue 6, pages 1283–1287, December 2000
How to Cite
Ishida-Yamamoto, A., Kelsell, D., Common, J., Houseman, M.J., Hashimoto, M., Shibaki, H., Asano, K., Takahashi, H., Hashimoto, Y., Senshu, T., Leigh, I.M. and Iizuka, H. (2000), A case of erythrokeratoderma variabilis without mutations in connexin 31. British Journal of Dermatology, 143: 1283–1287. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2000.03902.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 28 July 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.