Routine double treatments of superficial basal cell carcinomas using aminolaevulinic acid-based photodynamic therapy
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 143, Issue 6, pages 1270–1275, December 2000
How to Cite
Haller, J.C., Cairnduff, F., Slack, G., Schofield, J., Whitehurst, C., Tunstall, R., Brown, S.B. and Roberts, D.J.H. (2000), Routine double treatments of superficial basal cell carcinomas using aminolaevulinic acid-based photodynamic therapy. British Journal of Dermatology, 143: 1270–1275. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2000.04000.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication: 1st June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.