A randomized comparison of 4 weeks of terbinafine vs. 8 weeks of griseofulvin for the treatment of tinea capitis
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 321–327, February 2001
How to Cite
Fuller, L.C., Smith, C.H., Cerio, R., Marsden, R.A., Midgley, G., Beard, A.L., Higgins, E.M. and Hay, R.J. (2001), A randomized comparison of 4 weeks of terbinafine vs. 8 weeks of griseofulvin for the treatment of tinea capitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 144: 321–327. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2001.04022.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Accepted for publication 21 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!