Isolated human papillomavirus 18-positive extragenital bowenoid papulosis and idiopathic CD4+ lymphocytopenia
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 619–621, February 2001
How to Cite
Purnell, D., Ilchyshyn, A., Jenkins, D., Salim, A., Seth, R. and Snead, D. (2001), Isolated human papillomavirus 18-positive extragenital bowenoid papulosis and idiopathic CD4+ lymphocytopenia. British Journal of Dermatology, 144: 619–621. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2001.04097.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 18 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!