Skin lesions as the only manifestation of the idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 144, Issue 3, page 639, February 2001
How to Cite
Roufosse, F., Simonart, T. and Cogan, E. (2001), Skin lesions as the only manifestation of the idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome. British Journal of Dermatology, 144: 639. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2001.04110_144_3.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.