First experience of topical SDZ ASM 981 in children with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 144, Issue 4, pages 781–787, April 2001
How to Cite
Harper, J. , Green, A. , Scott, G. , Gruendl, E. , Dorobek, B. , Cardno, M. and Burtin, P. (2001), First experience of topical SDZ ASM 981 in children with atopic dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 144: 781–787. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2001.04133.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2002
- Accepted for publication 21 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.