Quality of life and clinical outcome in psoriasis patients using intermittent cyclosporin
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 144, Issue 5, pages 967–972, May 2001
How to Cite
Touw, C.R., Hakkaart-Van Roijen, L., Verboom, P., Paul, C., Rutten, F.F.H. and Finlay, A.Y. (2001), Quality of life and clinical outcome in psoriasis patients using intermittent cyclosporin. British Journal of Dermatology, 144: 967–972. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2001.04183.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication 7 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!