Pustular psoriasis of the nails: treatment and long-term follow-up of 46 patients
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 144, Issue 5, pages 1000–1005, May 2001
How to Cite
Piraccini, B.M., Tosti, A., Iorizzo, M. and Misciali, C. (2001), Pustular psoriasis of the nails: treatment and long-term follow-up of 46 patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 144: 1000–1005. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2001.04189.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication 16 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.