Liquid nitrogen cryotherapy of common warts: cryo-spray vs. cotton wool bud
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 144, Issue 5, pages 1006–1009, May 2001
How to Cite
Ahmed, I., Agarwal, S., Ilchyshyn, A., Charles-Holmes, S. and Berth-Jones, J. (2001), Liquid nitrogen cryotherapy of common warts: cryo-spray vs. cotton wool bud. British Journal of Dermatology, 144: 1006–1009. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2001.04190.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication 16 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.