Delayed-onset pachyonychia congenita associated with a novel mutation in the central 2B domain of keratin 16
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 144, Issue 5, pages 1058–1062, May 2001
How to Cite
Connors, J.B., Rahil, A.K., Smith, F.J.D., Mclean, W.H.I. and Milstone, L.M. (2001), Delayed-onset pachyonychia congenita associated with a novel mutation in the central 2B domain of keratin 16. British Journal of Dermatology, 144: 1058–1062. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2001.04199.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication 12 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.