Protective gloves in Swedish dentistry: use and side-effects
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2001
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 145, Issue 1, pages 32–37, July 2001
How to Cite
Wrangsjö, K., Wallenhammar, L.-M., Örtengren, U., Barregård, L., Andreasson, H., Björkner, B., Karlsson, S. and Meding, B. (2001), Protective gloves in Swedish dentistry: use and side-effects. British Journal of Dermatology, 145: 32–37. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2001.04278.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2001
- Date accepted for publication: 2 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.