A case of adult T-cell leukaemia/lymphoma characterized by multiplex-fluorescence in situ hybridization, comparative genomic hybridization, fluorescence in situ hybridization and cytogenetics
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 145, Issue 1, pages 117–122, July 2001
How to Cite
Mao, X., Lillington, D.M., Czepulkowski, B., Young, B.D., Russell-Jones, R. and Whittaker, S. (2001), A case of adult T-cell leukaemia/lymphoma characterized by multiplex-fluorescence in situ hybridization, comparative genomic hybridization, fluorescence in situ hybridization and cytogenetics. British Journal of Dermatology, 145: 117–122. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2001.04294.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 19 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.