Prevalence of antibiotic-resistant propionibacteria on the skin of acne patients: 10-year surveillance data and snapshot distribution study
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 146, Issue 5, pages 840–848, May 2002
How to Cite
Coates, P., Vyakrnam, S., Eady, E.A., Jones, C.E., Cove, J.H. and Cunliffe, W.J. (2002), Prevalence of antibiotic-resistant propionibacteria on the skin of acne patients: 10-year surveillance data and snapshot distribution study. British Journal of Dermatology, 146: 840–848. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2002.04690.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2002
- Accepted for publication 3 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.