Keratitis, ichthyosis and deafness syndrome with development of multiple hair follicle tumours
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 139–143, July 2002
How to Cite
Kim, K.-H., Piao, J.-S. K. Y.-J., Kim, Y.-C., Shur, K.-B., Lee, J.-H. and Park, J.-K. (2002), Keratitis, ichthyosis and deafness syndrome with development of multiple hair follicle tumours. British Journal of Dermatology, 147: 139–143. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2002.04724.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2002
- Accepted for publication 30 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.