Complete remission of a radio-resistant cutaneous angiosarcoma of the scalp by systemic treatment with liposomal doxorubicin
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 150–153, July 2002
How to Cite
Eiling, S., Lischner, S., Busch, J.-O., Rothaupt, D., Christophers, E. and Hauschild, A. (2002), Complete remission of a radio-resistant cutaneous angiosarcoma of the scalp by systemic treatment with liposomal doxorubicin. British Journal of Dermatology, 147: 150–153. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2002.04726.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2002
- Accepted for publication 15 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.