Concurrent oral lichen planus and primary sclerosing cholangitis
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 147, Issue 2, pages 356–358, August 2002
How to Cite
Tong, D.C. and Ferguson, M.M. (2002), Concurrent oral lichen planus and primary sclerosing cholangitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 147: 356–358. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2002.04773.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2002
- Accepted for publication 12 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.