A randomized controlled evaluator-blinded trial of intravenous immunoglobulin in adults with severe atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 518–522, September 2002
How to Cite
Paul, C., Lahfa, M., Bachelez, H., Chevret, S. and Dubertret, L. (2002), A randomized controlled evaluator-blinded trial of intravenous immunoglobulin in adults with severe atopic dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 147: 518–522. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2002.04833.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2002
- Accepted for publication 7 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.