Azathioprine in severe adult atopic dermatitis: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 147, Issue 2, pages 324–330, August 2002
How to Cite
Berth-Jones, J., Takwale, A., Tan, E., Barclay, G., Agarwal, S., Ahmed, I., Hotchkiss, K. and Graham-Brown, R.A.C. (2002), Azathioprine in severe adult atopic dermatitis: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 147: 324–330. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2002.04989.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2002
- Accepted for publication 30 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.