Lupus vulgaris diagnosed after 87 years, presenting as an ulcerated ‘birthmark’
Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 525–526, March 2002
How to Cite
Woo , P.N., Batta , K., Y.Tan , C. and Colloby , P. (2002), Lupus vulgaris diagnosed after 87 years, presenting as an ulcerated ‘birthmark’. British Journal of Dermatology, 146: 525–526. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2002.46332.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.