The use of intravenous phentolamine mesilate in the treatment of hyperhidrosis
Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 146, Issue 3, page 533, March 2002
How to Cite
Mccleane , G. (2002), The use of intravenous phentolamine mesilate in the treatment of hyperhidrosis. British Journal of Dermatology, 146: 533. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2002.46518.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!