A multiparametric approach is essential to define different clinicopathological entities within pseudopelade of Brocq
Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 146, Issue 3, page 532, March 2002
How to Cite
Amato , L., Massi , D., Berti , S., Moretti , S. and Fabbri , P. (2002), A multiparametric approach is essential to define different clinicopathological entities within pseudopelade of Brocq. British Journal of Dermatology, 146: 532. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2002.46527.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.