Pyogenic lymphoma of the skin: a peculiar variant of primary cutaneous neutrophil-rich CD30+ anaplastic large-cell lymphoma. Clinicopathological study of four cases and review of the literature
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 580–586, March 2003
How to Cite
Burg, G., Kempf, W., Kazakov, D.V., Dummer, R., Frosch, P.J., Lange-Ionescu, S., Nishikawa, T. and Kadin, M.E. (2003), Pyogenic lymphoma of the skin: a peculiar variant of primary cutaneous neutrophil-rich CD30+ anaplastic large-cell lymphoma. Clinicopathological study of four cases and review of the literature. British Journal of Dermatology, 148: 580–586. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2003.05248.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Accepted for publication 9 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!