Short-term effects of topical fusidic acid or mupirocin on the prevalence of fusidic acid resistant (FusR) Staphylococcus aureus in atopic eczema
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 148, Issue 5, pages 1010–1017, May 2003
How to Cite
Ravenscroft, J.C., Layton, A.M., Eady, E.A., Murtagh, M.S., Coates, P., Walker, M. and Cove, J.H. (2003), Short-term effects of topical fusidic acid or mupirocin on the prevalence of fusidic acid resistant (FusR) Staphylococcus aureus in atopic eczema. British Journal of Dermatology, 148: 1010–1017. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2003.05292.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication 14 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.