Seasonality trends of scabies in a young adult population: a 20-year follow-up
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 157–159, July 2003
How to Cite
Mimouni, D., Ankol, O.E., Davidovitch, N., Gdalevich, M., Zangvil, E. and Grotto, I. (2003), Seasonality trends of scabies in a young adult population: a 20-year follow-up. British Journal of Dermatology, 149: 157–159. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2003.05329.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication 7 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.