The use of complementary medicine in children with atopic dermatitis in secondary care in Leicester
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 566–571, September 2003
How to Cite
Johnston, G.A., Bilbao, R.M. and Graham-Brown, R.A.C. (2003), The use of complementary medicine in children with atopic dermatitis in secondary care in Leicester. British Journal of Dermatology, 149: 566–571. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2003.05471.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Accepted for publication 28 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!