These guidelines were commissioned by the British Association of Dermatologists Therapy Guidelines and Audit subcommittee. Members of the committee are N.H.Cox (Chairman), A.S.Highet, D.Mehta, R.H.Meyrick Thomas, A.D.Ormerod, J.K.Schofield, C.H.Smith and J.C.Sterling.
Guidelines for the management of alopecia areata
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 692–699, October 2003
How to Cite
MacDonald Hull, S.P., Wood, M.L., Hutchinson, P.E., Sladden, M. and Messenger, A.G. (2003), Guidelines for the management of alopecia areata. British Journal of Dermatology, 149: 692–699. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2133.2003.05535.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
- Accepted for publication 17 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.