J ileal pouch–anal anastomosis for chronic ulcerative colitis: complications and long-term outcome in 1310 patients
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2003
© 1998 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 800–803, June 1998
How to Cite
Meagher, A. P., Farouk, R., Dozois, R. R., Kelly, K. A. and Pemberton, J. H. (1998), J ileal pouch–anal anastomosis for chronic ulcerative colitis: complications and long-term outcome in 1310 patients. Br J Surg, 85: 800–803. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.1998.00689.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.