Presented at the Digestive Disease Week, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 17–20 May 1998, and published in abstract form as Gastroenterology 1998; 114: G3800
Prospective comparison of endosonography, magnetic resonance imaging and surgical findings in anorectal fistula and abscess complicating Crohn's disease†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2003
© 1999 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 360–364, March 1999
How to Cite
Orsoni, P., Barthet, M., Portier, F., Panuel, M., Desjeux, A. and Grimaud, J. C. (1999), Prospective comparison of endosonography, magnetic resonance imaging and surgical findings in anorectal fistula and abscess complicating Crohn's disease. Br J Surg, 86: 360–364. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.1999.01020.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.