Minimizing recurrence after sigmoid volvulus
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2003
© 1999 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 231–233, February 1999
How to Cite
Chung, Y. F. A., Eu, K.-W., Nyam, D. C. N. K., Leong, A. F. P. K., Ho, Y. H. and Seow-Choen, F. (1999), Minimizing recurrence after sigmoid volvulus. Br J Surg, 86: 231–233. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.1999.01034.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.