Influence of volume of work on the outcome of treatment for patients with colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2002
© 1999 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 475–481, 1 April 1999
How to Cite
Parry, J. M., Collins, S., Mathers, J., Scott, N. A. and Woodman, C. B. J. (1999), Influence of volume of work on the outcome of treatment for patients with colorectal cancer. Br J Surg, 86: 475–481. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.1999.01064.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!