Presented to the Third World Congress of the International Hepato–Pancreato–Biliary Association in Madrid, Spain, May 1998 and to the Surgical Research Society in Dublin, Ireland, July 1998
Experimental study of liver dysfunction evaluated by direct indocyanine green clearance using near infrared spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2002
© 1999 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 86, Issue 8, pages 1005–1011, 1 August 1999
How to Cite
El-Desoky, A., Seifalian, A. M., Cope, M., Delpy, D. T. and Davidson, B. R. (1999), Experimental study of liver dysfunction evaluated by direct indocyanine green clearance using near infrared spectroscopy. Br J Surg, 86: 1005–1011. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.1999.01186.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.