Smoking is a predictive factor for outcome after colectomy and ileorectal anastomosis in patients with Crohn's colitis
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2002
© 1999 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 86, Issue 8, pages 1069–1070, 1 August 1999
How to Cite
Yamamoto, T., Allan, R. N. and Keighley, M. R. B. (1999), Smoking is a predictive factor for outcome after colectomy and ileorectal anastomosis in patients with Crohn's colitis. Br J Surg, 86: 1069–1070. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.1999.01189.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.