Randomized clinical trial
Survival of patients with colorectal cancer diagnosed in a randomized controlled trial of faecal occult blood screening
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2002
© 1999 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 86, Issue 10, pages 1286–1291, 1 October 1999
How to Cite
Mapp, T. J., Hardcastle, J. D., Moss, S. M. and Robinson, M. H. E. (1999), Survival of patients with colorectal cancer diagnosed in a randomized controlled trial of faecal occult blood screening. Br J Surg, 86: 1286–1291. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.1999.01229.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.