Presented to the Surgical Research Society, Oxford, UK, January 1996 and published in abstract form as Br J Surg 1996; 83: 693
Immunoglobulin G and albumin levels in whole gut lavage fluid provide an objective measure of pouch ileitis†
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2002
© 2000 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 808–813, June 2000
How to Cite
Evgenikos, N., Bartolo, D. C. C., Hamer-Hodges, D. W. and Ghosh, S. (2000), Immunoglobulin G and albumin levels in whole gut lavage fluid provide an objective measure of pouch ileitis. Br J Surg, 87: 808–813. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.2000.01424.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.