Fournier's gangrene: a review of 1726 cases
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2002
© 2000 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 718–728, June 2000
How to Cite
Eke, N. (2000), Fournier's gangrene: a review of 1726 cases. Br J Surg, 87: 718–728. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.2000.01497.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.