Presented in part to the Fourth International Gastric Cancer Congress, New York, USA, May 2001
Long-term results of surgery for early gastric cancer†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2002
© 2002 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 1035–1042, August 2002
How to Cite
Popiela, T., Kulig, J., Kolodziejczyk, P. and Sierzega, M. (2002), Long-term results of surgery for early gastric cancer. Br J Surg, 89: 1035–1042. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.2002.02156.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!