Presented to the 9th United European Gastroenterology Week, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, October 2001, and the European Cancer Conference 11, Lisbon, Portugal, October 2001; and published in abstract form as Gut 2001; 49(Suppl III) and Eur J Cancer 2001; 37(Suppl 6): 258
Benefit of operative mortality reduction on colorectal cancer survival†
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2002
© 2002 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 89, Issue 12, pages 1557–1562, December 2002
How to Cite
Mitry, E., Bouvier, A.-M., Esteve, J. and Faivre, J. (2002), Benefit of operative mortality reduction on colorectal cancer survival. Br J Surg, 89: 1557–1562. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2168.2002.02276.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.