This work has been presented in part in XVth Meeting, Federation of European Connective Tissue, Munchen, Germany, 4–9 August 1996.
Effects of glycosaminoglycans on proliferation of epithelial and fibroblast human malignant mesothelioma cells: a structure–function relationship
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Volume 32, Issue 2-3, pages 85–99, April 1999
How to Cite
Potten, C., Darzynkiewicz, Z., Sasaki, K., Syrokou, A., Tzanakakis, G., Tsegenidis, T., Hjerpe, A. and Karamanos, N. K. (1999), Effects of glycosaminoglycans on proliferation of epithelial and fibroblast human malignant mesothelioma cells: a structure–function relationship. Cell Proliferation, 32: 85–99. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2184.1999.32230085.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- (Received 18 May 1998; second revision accepted 28 October 1999)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!