This paper was published in Japanese in May 2003 in Experimental Medicine. It is reproduced here in English with permission of the publishers and with a few minor modifications.
The small intestine as a model for evaluating adult tissue stem cell drug targets1
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2003
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 115–129, June 2003
How to Cite
Potten, C. S., Booth, C. and Hargreaves, D. (2003), The small intestine as a model for evaluating adult tissue stem cell drug targets. Cell Proliferation, 36: 115–129. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2184.2003.00264.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2003
- Received 6 May 2003; revisionaccepted 9 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!