Trainee nursery teachers’ perceptions of disruptive behaviour disorders; the effect of sex of child on judgements of typicality and severity
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2003
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 433–440, November 2003
How to Cite
Maniadaki, K., Sonuga-Barke, E. J. S. and Kakouros, E. (2003), Trainee nursery teachers’ perceptions of disruptive behaviour disorders; the effect of sex of child on judgements of typicality and severity. Child: Care, Health and Development, 29: 433–440. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2214.2003.00362.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2003
- Accepted for publication 24 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.