Trainee nursery teachers’ perceptions of disruptive behaviour disorders; the effect of sex of child on judgements of typicality and severity
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2003
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 433–440, November 2003
How to Cite
Maniadaki, K., Sonuga-Barke, E. J. S. and Kakouros, E. (2003), Trainee nursery teachers’ perceptions of disruptive behaviour disorders; the effect of sex of child on judgements of typicality and severity. Child: Care, Health and Development, 29: 433–440. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2214.2003.00362.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2003
- Accepted for publication 24 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.